A neck injury can totally rock your world. The FUTURO™ Cervical Collar provides the support you need so you can start feeling like yourself again. Crafted from plush foam, this neck brace strikes the balance between essential support and soothing comfort, and adjustable straps let you customize the height and fit around your neck. A soft knit material covers the support for enhanced comfort, and the breathable design helps keep you cool. Whether you’ve been in a car accident or you landed wrong in your ninja warrior class, rely on the serious support of the FUTURO™ Cervical Collar.
- Provides moderate support to your injured neck
- Intended to help provide support to knecks suffering from injuries like whiplash, pinched nerves, mild neck pain and stiffness
- Chin strap adjusts the collar height for a personalized fit
- Adjustable circumference for the perfect fit
- Knit material feels smooth against your skin
How to Wear
- 1. To apply, hold in both hands with the flap of the center chin strap facing away from you and the hook fastener in the right hand, facing the “outside” of the collar. Place the collar at the front of the neck, chin strap centered under the chin.
2. Wrap the left end of the collar around the back of the neck, and attach to opposite end.
3. Then extend the soft pile strip from the left side to overlap and firmly engage the hook fastener strip. Adjust fasteners until fit is firm, yet comfortable.
4. Holding the collar firmly in place, disengage the chin strap flap. Tighten or loosen the chin strap until the collar fits comfortably but with firm support under the chin. Re-engage the fastener.
Close fasteners prior to washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry
DO NOT: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.