The FUTURO™ Comfort Stabilizing Back Support provides the extra support you need during your run, workout and daily activities. Customizable straps let you adjust the fit to your specifications, and breathable construction releases excess heat and moisture for all-day comfort. Stay on schedule, keep your appointments and get out and about by relying on the sturdy support of the FUTURO™ Comfort Stabilizing Back Support.
- Firm design offers customizable levels of support and compression
- Adjustable straps provide a personalized fit
- Helps provide support to a stiff, strained or aching back. Breathable materials enhance airflow to help keep skin dry
- Breathable materials enhance airflow to help keep skin dry
- Anatomical design allows natural range of motion
- Back panel evenly distributes support
How to Wear
1. Open main straps and detach side cinch straps. Center support along the lower back, with the Support Cushion™ pads on either side of the spine and the curved edge of the panel pointing downward.
2. Wrap the main straps snuggly around the waist and secure the hook fastener over the stomach.
3. Pull the side cinch straps forward and secure them along the front panels of the support. Adjust the placement of the cinch strap fasteners to achieve the correct level of support for your needs.
Attach all hook fasteners and cinch straps before washing. Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water. Rinse well and air dry
DO NOT: machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.